CRE™ PulmonaryCRE Pulmonary 5.5cm/12-15mm
Product Number: M00550300
The CRE Pulmonary Balloon Dilatation Catheter is intended to be used to endoscopically dilate strictures of the airway tree
- Three-in-One Technology
- Designed for successive, gradual dilation of strictures
- Helps eliminate the need for multiple balloons to employ multi-size dilation therapy
- First Balloon Indicated for the Airway
- Indicated for airway stricture management
- High Degree of Radial Vector Force
- Promotes low stricture compliance with little or no balloon waisting
- 0.035” Guidewire Compatible
- Designed for use with 0.035” guidewires, such as Jagwire™ Pulmonary Guidewires
- Rectilinear Shoulder Design
- Engineered to help promote endoscopic visualization
- Designed to provide greater usable balloon surface area during dilation
- Radiopaque Markers
- Designed to facilitate fluoroscopic guidance of balloon positioning within a stricture
- Inflation and Deflation
- Compatible with the Alliance™ II Inflation System or CRE SteriFlate™ Disposable Inflation Device
- Designed for rapid inflation and deflation when used with the Alliance II Inflation System or SteriFlate Disposable Inflation Device
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Sign in orrequest an account to view pricing and product availability
You will get an email upon availability
- Catheter Length (cm): 110.0
- Balloon Inflated O.D. (Fr): 36-40.5-45
- Balloon Inflated O.D. (mm): 12-13.5-15
- Balloon Length (cm): 5.5
- Inflation Pressures (atm): 3-4.5-8
- Inflation Pressures (kPa): 304-456-811
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.