CRE™ Fixed WireCRE 12-15mm, 8cm F/G
Product Number: M00558360
The CRE Fixed Wireguided Balloon Dilatation Catheter provides consistent performance for balloon endoscopy for optimal control, efficiency and performance.
- Pebax material for 3 distinct dilation diameters with little-to-no balloon waisting
- Profile designed for improved scope compatibility
- Rounded shoulders to facilitate visualization of stricture
- Fixed wire balloon dilation catheters for esophageal dilation
- One balloon provides dilatation at 3 distinct sizes, which may reduce the need for additional balloons per procedure
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
You will get an email upon availability
- Catheter Size (Fr): 6
- Working Length (cm): 180.0
- Balloon Inflated O.D. (Fr): 36-40.5-45
- Balloon Inflated O.D. (mm): 12-13.5-15
- Balloon Length (cm): 8.0
- Inflation Pressures (atm): 3-4.5-8
- Inflation Pressures (kPa): 304-456-811
- Minimum Working Channel (mm): 2.8
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.