CRE™ PRO WireguidedCRE PRO WG 15-18mm/240cm
CRE PRO Wireguided Esophageal/Pyloric/Biliary Balloon Dilatation Catheters provide consistent performance for balloon endoscopy for optimal control, efficiency and performance. The CRE PRO Catheters are indicated for use in the removal of difficult biliary stones (Dilatation Assisted Stone Extraction, DASE).
- Optimized Passability
- Made with a new balloon folding process for a lower profile leading to consistent ease of passage through the scope.
- Simplified Scope Compatability
- For CRE PRO Wireguided Balloon Dilatation Catheter compatible with 2.8 mm+ working channel endoscopes and 3.7 mm+ working channel duodenoscopes.
- Fluoroscopic Visualization
- Embedded RO markers to facilitate balloon placement using fluoroscopy.
- Catheter Size (Fr): 7.5
- Working Length (cm): 240.0
- Balloon Inflated O.D. (Fr): 45-49.5-54
- Balloon Inflated O.D. (mm): 15-16.5-18
- Balloon Length (cm): 5.5
- Duodenoscope Channel size (mm): 3.7
- Inflation Pressures (atm): 3-4.5-7
- Inflation Pressures (kPa): 304-456-709
- Minimum Working Channel (mm): 2.8
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.