Jagtome™ RX 49Jagtome RX 49-20-450-035
The Jagtome RX Cannulating Sphincterotome is preloaded with a Jagwire™ High Performance Guidewire to facilitate efficient cannulation. Facilitates a smooth transition from over-thewire to short-wire ERCP technique without removing devices from the endoscope
Guidewire Tip Technology
Engineered for excellent tactile feedback
- 5cm hydrophilic tip is designed to facilitate duct access
- Designed to reduce tip impaction trauma during papillary cannulation
- Tungsten-filled tips provide fluoroscopic visualization to help confirm access during device exchange
Insulated guidewire may be left in place during sphincterotomy
- Kink-resistant, nitinol shaft engineered for wire control and manipulation capabilities
- Striped movement markers designed to indicate wire positioning during wire advancement and device exchange
- Endoglide™ Coating intended to promote smooth tracking and enhance tactile sensation
- Cut Wire Length (mm): 20.0
- Distal Tip O.D. (Fr): 4.9
- Preloaded Guidewire Diameter (cm): 450.0
- Preloaded Guidewire Length (in): 0.035
- Tip Length (mm): 5.0
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.