Jagwire™ RevolutionJagwire™ Revolution Angled Tip High Performance Guidewire 025/450, BX/2
Product Number: M00557031
The Jagwire Revolution High Performance Guidewire is a versatile .025” guidewire engineered to have the stiffness and pushability that you would expect in our Jagwire .035’’ guidewire, combined with both access and exchange characteristics to help improve cannulation success in challenging anatomy.
Efficient Access and Navigation
- Atraumatic 5cm hydrophilic tapered tip allows for tight alpha-loop formation designed for knuckling through challenging ducts and strictures
Navigation in Tortuous Anatomy
- Straight and angled hydrophilic tip configurations aids passibility through devices and difficult strictures
- Engineered to facilitate precise torque ability of the angled tip
Improved Visualization Design
- Tungsten filled tip for improved fluoroscopic visualization
- Striped guidewire movement markers for endoscopic visualizing
Control and Durability
- RX Biliary System compatible design helps enable clinician to maintain control of the guidewire throughout the procedure
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Sign in orrequest an account to view pricing and product availability
You will get an email upon availability