Jagtome™ RX 44Jagtome RX 44-30-450-035
The Jagtome RX Cannulating Sphincterotome is preloaded with a Jagwire™ High Performance Guidewire to facilitate efficient cannulation. Facilitates a smooth transition from over-thewire to short-wire ERCP technique without removing devices from the endoscope
Guidewire Tip Technology
Engineered for excellent tactile feedback
- 5cm hydrophilic tip is designed to facilitate duct access
- Designed to reduce tip impaction trauma during papillary cannulation
- Tungsten-filled tips provide fluoroscopic visualization to help confirm access during device exchange
Insulated guidewire may be left in place during sphincterotomy
- Kink-resistant, nitinol shaft engineered for wire control and manipulation capabilities
- Striped movement markers designed to indicate wire positioning during wire advancement and device exchange
- Endoglide™ Coating intended to promote smooth tracking and enhance tactile sensation
Merging Lumen Technology™
Proximal lumens merge into a single distal lumen on RX 44 Sphincterotome
- Developed to facilitate contrast injection while maintaining guidewire access through open lumen technology
- Cut Wire Length (mm): 30.0
- Distal Tip O.D. (Fr): 4.4
- Preloaded Guidewire Diameter (cm): 450.0
- Preloaded Guidewire Length (in): 0.035
- Tip Length (mm): 5.0
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.