TRUEtome™ 44TRUEtome 44 20mm
Product Number: M00584170
- Center Guidewire Lumen design allows the guidewire to extend from the center of the sphincterotome to aid in positioning and facilitates wire-guided cannulation. Center Injection Lumen design allows injection of contrast to exit from the center of the catheter enabling delivery of contrast to the intended duct.
- Controlled Steerability enhances positioning for ERCP cannulation and sphincterotomy. Steerability enables intraductal selective cannulation to aid in accessing the pancreaticobiliary tree.
- Handle Brake helps maintain catheter bow for all tip sizes and added control during sphincterotomy.
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Sign in orrequest an account to view pricing and product availability
You will get an email upon availability
Frequently Bought Together
- Cut Wire Length (mm): 20.0
- Distal Tip O.D. (Fr): 4.4
- Preloaded Guidewire Type: None
- Recommended Guidewire (in): 0.035
- Tip Length (mm): 5.0
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.