WallFlex™ BiliaryWallFlex™ Biliary RX Partially Covered 8X100
Product Number: M00547420
The WallFlex Biliary RX Stent technology is built on science and innovation to expand options for the treatment of biliary strictures.
- The fully covered stent is indicated for indwell up to 12 months after placement in benign biliary strictures secondary to chronic pancreatitis.
- Migration Resistance
- Looped and flared stent ends are designed to help reduce the risk of tissue trauma and stent migration.
- Tissue In-Growth Prevention
- Closed cell construction and Permalume™ covered options designed to help resist tissue in-growth.1,2
- Platinol™ Wire construction provides flexibility to help aid placement in tortuous anatomies.*
- Radial Force
- Radial force helps maintain stent patency and resist migration.
Moss A.; Morris E.; MacMathuna P.; Palliative biliary stents for obstructing pancreatic carcinoma. Cochrane Database Systematic Review, 25 Jan. 2006.
Soderlund K., Linder S.; Covered metal versus plastic stents for malignant common bile duct stenosis: a prospective, randomized, controlled trial. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2006; 63: 986-995
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
You will get an email upon availability