Extractor™ Pro RX-SExtractor™ Pro RX-S 9-12mm BELOW
The Extractor Pro RX-S Retrieval Balloon Catheter is indicated for use endoscopically to remove stones from the biliary system or to facilitate the injection of contrast medium while occluding the duct with the balloon.
- Increased catheter stiffness designed for improved pushability and kink-resistance.
- Each balloonn size can be inflated to two distinct diameters to better accommodate anatomical variations.
- Squared-shoulder balloon is designed to facilitate stone removal.
Procedural Efficiency and Control
- The RX Biliary System locking device allows physicians to maintain guidewire position and helps facilitate multiple sweeps of the duct during stone retrieval.
- Option to front load or back load the guidewire.
- Designed for excellent injection flow rate.
- Catheter Size (Fr): 7-6
- Recommended Guidewire (in): 0.035
- Working Length (cm): 200.0
- Balloon Inflated O.D. (mm): 9-12
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.