EndoVive™ Jejunal Feeding Tube8.5Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube, Bent
Product Number: M00566320
Innovative Device Design
- Designed for placement through an existing Standard PEG
- 68 cm length, 8.5Fr TTP J-Tube compatible with 20Fr PEG
- 68 cm length, 12Fr TTP J-Tube compatible with 24Fr PEG
- Available in Pigtail Tip and Bent Tip designs, each with a suture loop intended to facilitate distal tip anchoring past the Ligament of Treitz
- Compatible with both Pull and Push (over-the-wire) Placement Techniques
- Flexima Material
- Radiopaque material facilitates fluoroscopic visualization
- Temp Tip
- Temporary tapered tip designed to provide smooth tracking into the jejunum to help ensure proper placement
- Temp Tip is designed to dissolve at body temperature permitting utilization of the full distal tip lumen diameter which may help reduce premature tube clogging
- Hollow Stiffening Stylet
- Provides added stiffness designed to improve pushability and permit greater physician control during placement
- Recommended Anchoring Device
- Resolution Clip or Resolution 360 Ultra Clip
- Physician controlled rotation designed to allow easier grasping of J-Tube suture loop
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
You will get an email upon availability
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.