Ultraflex™ Esophageal NGUltraflex™ Eso Covered Stent– Proximal Release - 23x12
Product Number: M00514250
The Ultraflex Esophageal Stent System maintains luminal patency in esophageal strictures caused by intrinsic or extrinsic malignant tumors. The covered stent can also be used for occlusion of concurrent esophageal fistula.
- Knitted single-strand Nitinol wire is designed to maintain luminal patency
- Elongated proximal flare is designed to improve fixation and reduce the incidence of food entrapment
- Flexible stent is designed to perform with peristaltic movement and is engineered for patient comfort
- Highly visible green sutures are engineered to facilitate endoscopic visualization of the proximal and distal ends of the stent
- Self-radial expansion and radial compression helps the stent perform with peristaltic movement
- Radial force is engineered for luminal patency, palliation of malignant strictures and sealing esophageal fistulas when a covered stent is used
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Indications, Safety, and Warnings
Sign in orrequest an account to view pricing and product availability
You will get an email upon availability
Frequently Bought Together
- Cover Length (mm): 90
- Covered: Fully
- Covered Length (cm): 9
- Proximal Flare O.D. (mm): 28
- Stent Length (cm): 12.0
- Stent O.D. (mm): 23
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.