Ultraflex™ Esophageal NGUltraflex™ Eso Uncovered Stent– Distal Release - 18x7
Product Number: M00513700
The Ultraflex Esophageal Stent System maintains luminal patency in esophageal strictures caused by intrinsic or extrinsic malignant tumors.
- Knitted single-strand Nitinol wire is designed to maintain luminal patency
- Elongated proximal flare is designed to improve fixation and reduce the incidence of food entrapment
- Flexible stent is designed to perform with peristaltic movement and is engineered for patient comfort
- Highly visible green sutures are engineered to facilitate endoscopic visualization of the proximal and distal ends of the stent
- Self-radial expansion and radial compression helps the stent perform with peristaltic movement
- Radial force is engineered for luminal patency, palliation of malignant strictures and sealing esophageal fistulas when a covered stent is used
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
You will get an email upon availability
- Length (cm): 7.0
- Cover Length (mm): 70
- Proximal Flare O.D. (mm): 23
- Stent Length (cm): 7.0
- Stent O.D. (mm): 18
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.