WallFlex™ EsophagealWallFlex™ Esophageal Fully Covered 23/28mmx12cm
Product Number: M00516740
Our WallFlexTM Esophageal Stents deliver luminal patency in patients with esophageal strictures caused by intrinsic and/or extrinsic malignant tumors, through combination of flexibility and control for optimized patient care.
- Migration Resistance
- The Progressive Step Flared Ends may assist in anchoring the stent within the esophageal lumen.
- Stricture Resolution
- The multiple wire braided construction is engineered to allow the WallFlex Esophageal Stent to adjust to forces from the esophageal anatomy such as strictures and peristalsis. The design allows for gradual stent expansion, which is typically complete after 24-72 hrs.
- Tissue In-Growth Prevention
- The Permalume™ Silicone Covering extends the entire length of the WallFlex Esophageal Stent in the fully covered version and is designed to prevent tumor ingrowth as well as stent concurrent esophageal fistulas and help reduce food impaction.
- The Teflon™ Coated Polyester Removal Suture facilitates removal during the initial stent placement procedure.
- Fluoroscopic Visualization
- The Nitinol construction allows for clear visualization during fluoroscopy, ensuring accurate stent placement.
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Sign in orrequest an account to view pricing and product availability
You will get an email upon availability
Frequently Bought Together
- Working Length (cm): 78.0
- Catheter Diameter (Fr): 18.5
- Catheter Diameter (mm): 6.2
- Stent Diameter (mm): 23.0
- Stent Length (mm): 125.0
- Proximal Flare O.D. (mm): 28
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.