Acquire™ Pulmonary22ga Acquire Pulmonary - Olympus Scope Compatible - box of 5
The Acquire Pulmonary EBUS-FNB Device is designed to be used with EBUS scopes for fine needle biopsy of submucosal and extramural lesions of the tracheobronchial tree and the gastrointestinal tract. FNB of lung lesions may be performed during EBUS procedures when the tip design of a traditional Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) needle is not optimal. Examples include, but are not limited to, lung cancer staging and diagnosis, and suspected lymphoma or sarcoidosis.
- Franseen tip is designed to capture bigger tissue specimens
- Three points provide stability at puncture
- Three symmetrical cutting surfaces with fully formed heels maximize tissue capture and minimize fragmentation
- Histopathological Core Samples
- For 20x more tissue than same gauge FNA needle1
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.