Acquire™ Pulmonary25Ga Acquire Pulmonary - Olympus Scope Compatible, BX/5
Product Number: M00552401
The Acquire Pulmonary EBUS-FNB Device is designed to be used with EBUS scopes for fine needle biopsy of submucosal and extramural lesions of the tracheobronchial tree and the gastrointestinal tract. FNB of lung lesions may be performed during EBUS procedures when the tip design of a traditional Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) needle is not optimal. Examples include, but are not limited to, lung cancer staging and diagnosis, and suspected lymphoma or sarcoidosis.
- Franseen tip is designed to capture bigger tissue specimens
- Three points provide stability at puncture
- Three symmetrical cutting surfaces with fully formed heels maximize tissue capture and minimize fragmentation
- Histopathological Core Samples
- For 20x more tissue than same gauge FNA needle1
1. Temnykh, Lindsey M. et al. An exclusive fine needle biopsy approach to sampling solid lesions under EUS guidance: a case controlled study. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2018: 87(6); AB427 - AB428.
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Sign in orrequest an account to view pricing and product availability
You will get an email upon availability
Frequently Bought Together
- Minimum Working Channel (mm): 2.0
- Needle Size (Ga): 25
- Sheath O.D. (mm): 1.4
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.