eXcelon™Transbronchial Aspiration Needle 19GA - box of 5
Product Number: M00564101
The eXcelon Transbronchial Aspiration Needle is intended for use in aspiration in carinal, paratracheal, and hilar lesions of the bronchial tree where biopsy forceps cannot obtain a submucosal sample.
- Procedural Safety Features
- Button Lock system is designed to reduce risk of accidental needle deployment during catheter advancement, potentially avoiding costly scope damage
- Fused distal coil and needle configuration is designed to help prevent needle detachment
- Clear catheter designed for visualization if blood is drawn during aspiration
- High Performance Design
- “X-Catheter” is engineered to promote responsiveness and kink resistance for smooth needle penetration
- Distal coil is designed to promote tip flexibility while maintaining rigidity at the proximal end
- Needle internal volume is designed to provide increased space for specimen collection
- Procedural Convenience Features
- Syringe locking feature is designed to reduce aspirating effort during the procedure and facilitate “single-handed” actuation
- Ergonomic handle design
- No need to disconnect syringe to break vacuum
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
You will get an email upon availability
- Catheter Length (cm): 130.0
- Needle Size (Ga): 19
- Sheath O.D. (mm): 1.8
- Needle Length (mm): 15.0
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.