eXcelon™Transbronchial Aspiration Needle 20GA, BX/5
Product Number: M00564111
The eXcelon Transbronchial Aspiration Needle is intended for use in aspiration in carinal, paratracheal, and hilar lesions of the bronchial tree where biopsy forceps cannot obtain a submucosal sample.
- Procedural Safety Features
- Button Lock system is designed to reduce risk of accidental needle deployment during catheter advancement, potentially avoiding costly scope damage
- Fused distal coil and needle configuration is designed to help prevent needle detachment
- Clear catheter designed for visualization if blood is drawn during aspiration
- High Performance Design
- “X-Catheter” is engineered to promote responsiveness and kink resistance for smooth needle penetration
- Distal coil is designed to promote tip flexibility while maintaining rigidity at the proximal end
- Needle internal volume is designed to provide increased space for specimen collection
- Procedural Convenience Features
- Syringe locking feature is designed to reduce aspirating effort during the procedure and facilitate “single-handed” actuation
- Ergonomic handle design
- No need to disconnect syringe to break vacuum
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
This item is currently on allocation hold. Please expect a delay in shipping. For further details, please reach out to your Territory Manager.
Sign in orrequest an account to view pricing and product availability
You will get an email upon availability
- Catheter Length (cm): 130.0
- Needle Size (Ga): 20
- Sheath O.D. (mm): 1.8
- Needle Length (mm): 15.0
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.