EXALT™ Model DEXALT™ Model D Single-Use Duodenoscope, BX/1
This new generation is designed to deliver both the feel and performance that physicians have come to expect from a reusable scope. With this groundbreaking single-use platform, EXALT Model D eliminates patient-to-patient infection risk due to cross-contamination from ineffective reprocessing. All while reducing associated operational costs for endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) procedures.
- Lightweight, familiar design in a single-use platform.
- 4-way bending capability at the distal tip. Consistent out-of-the-box range of motion comparable to reusable duodenoscopes.
- Designed to facilitate image capture and integrate with your endoscopic report writer.
- Use with the EXALT™ Controller, designed to provide a reduced capital footprint during ERCP.
- Compatible with all Boston Scientific single-use endoscope accessories.
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Inventory for this item is limited. Please expect a delay in shipping. For further details, please reach out to your Territory Manager.
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.