ORISE™ ProKnife2.0mm ORISE™ ProKnife
Designed for cutting performance and precision with safety and procedural efficiency in mind.
- Designed for Focal Injection Through the Tip of the electrode
- T-shaped Electrode – Designed for cutting performance and precision with safety and procedural efficiency in mind.
- Small diameter electrode shaft – The 0.5mm diameter of the T-shaped electrode has a high current density, designed for precision.
- Secured Electrode length – The locking feature secures the electrode in place to ensure a fixed length of the electrode throughout the entire procedure, even in tortuous anatomy.
Designed for Efficiency
- The locking feature allows the assistant to free their hands during the resection.
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
- Working Length (cm): 240.0
- Minimum Working Channel (mm): 2.8
- Sheath O.D. (mm): 2.4
- Loop Width (mm): 10
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.