For health care professionals in EUROPE excepted those practicing in France as the following pages are intended to all International health care professionals and are not in compliance with the French Advertising law N°2011-2012 dated 29th December 2011 article 34. Other health care professionals should select their country in the top right corner of the website.
Please note that the following pages are exclusively reserved for health care professionals in countries with applicable health authority product registrations. To the extent this site contains information, reference guides and databases intended for use by licensed medical professionals, such materials are not intended to offer professional medical advice. Prior to use, please consult device labeling for prescriptive information and operating instructions.
- Potential to improve efficieny
- MANTIS has the potential to do the job of conventional clips4.
- Precision placement features
- Enable faster, more accurate placement through one-to- one physician-controlled rotation5.
- Designed to limit slipping
- TruGrip™ anchor prongs are designed to allow users to securely grasp healthy tissue, which can limit slippage during mobilization2,3.
- Enable a Novel Approach
- Achieve tissue apposition and closure through a the 3-step approach to closing defects: Anchor, Mobilize, Close2.